Wake Forest University implemented Workday as the new Human Capital Management, Finance, and Payroll system on July 2, 2018. This implementation has improved many benefits, compensation, employee relations, recruitment, and employment processes. Many of the forms and processes below are now completed in Workday.
Recruitment and Employee Relations Forms
- Employment Forms
Employee Relations Forms
- ADAA Request for Accommodation Form
- ADAA Request From Healthcare Provider Form
- Performance Management Form (PDF)
- Performance Management Form (Microsoft Word)
- Three-Month Performance Review Form (PDF)
- Three-Month Performance Review Form (Microsoft Word)
- Adjusted Work Arrangement Request
- Workplace Relationship Disclosure Form
- First Report of Incident (instructions)
1. If injured at work, the preferred treatment facility is Novant Health Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine.
2. If you are injured on the job as a result of a work-related compensable accident, have your supervisor complete the First Report of Incident form (user name = 0807297 and password = newclaim) as soon as possible (instructions here). After a seven-day waiting period, you may begin drawing weekly workers’ compensation benefits if you require time away from work.
3. Please add your email address and copy AskHR@wfu.edu so that HR receives a copy of the online report.
4. Provide a copy of written copy of your Doctor’s notice to return to work to Human Resources.
- Compensation Forms
- Payroll Forms
- Enrollment and Claims
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Prescription Drugs
- Certification of HealthCare Provider for Employees
- Certification of HealthCare Provider for Family Members
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Servicemember
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave
- Faculty Parental and Adoption Leave Request Form
- First Report of Incident
- Fitness for Duty Certification
- HIPAA Authorization Form
- Long Term Disability Portability Form
- Request for Family and Medical Leave
- Request for Short Term Disability
- Staff Parental and Adoption Leave Request Form
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- NC 529 Plan Payroll Deduction Agreement
- Tuition Concession – Faculty/Staff: Log into WIN to submit an online request
- Tuition Concession – Dependent Children/Spouses: Log into WIN to submit an online request
- Dependent Children and Spouse Tuition Request Guide
- Faculty and Staff Tuition Request Guide (recorded presentation)
- Manager or Department Approver Guide (recorded presentation)
Wake Forest University Human Resources
2598 Reynolda Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27106 | P.O. Box 7424
AskHR@wfu.edu | P (336) 758-4700 | F (336) 758-6127
Se habla español.