Wake Forest University offers two plans, which provides legal assistance, financial education, and counseling services:
- UltimateAdvisor Plan (Low): Lower premium, access to basic resources
- UltimateAdvisor Plus Plan (High): Higher premium, access to additional resources, including identity theft protection
Legal insurance offers assistance with a wide range of situations, such as dealing with traffic tickets, resolving warranty issues, buying a home, and creating a will. Select resources are available to non-members.
Some non-member resources are available through a partnership with New York Life.
General legal advice, standard will and living will preparation, small claims assistance, follow-up calls and letters, representation (if needed), specific document preparation and document review (up to four pages).
Receive legal advice and representation that is 100% paid-in-full for most covered legal matters when you work with a credentialed ARAG Network Attorney.
Enrolling or Making Changes
- Enrollment is completed in Workday during the onboarding process.
- You will receive an ID card from ARAG.
Throughout the Year
- Log into Workday to elect coverage throughout the year following a qualifying event.
- If you need a replacement ID card, call ARAG at (800) 247-4184.
- ARAG Certificate of Insurance-Ultimate Advisor
- ARAG Certificate of Insurance-Ultimate Advisor Plus
- Comparison of Plan Options
- DIY Docs® from ARAG®
- ARAG Legal Mobile App
- ARAG Education Center
(access code: 10780wfu)
- New York Life My Secure Advantage
- Buying a Home Guide
- Selling a Home Guide
2023 Benefits Guidebook
The 2023 Benefits Guidebook for Faculty and Staff outlines benefits specific to the Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2023 plan year. The information included in the guidebook is intended as a benefit summary only.
Wake Forest University Human Resources
P.O. Box 7424, Winston-Salem, NC 27109
askHR@wfu.edu | P 336.758.4700 | F 336.758.6127