Wake Forest University offers two plans, which provides legal assistance, financial education, and counseling services:
- Low Plan: Lower premium, access to basic resources
- High Plan: Higher premium, access to additional resources, including identity theft protection
Legal insurance offers assistance with a wide range of situations such as dealing with traffic tickets, resolving warranty issues, buying a home, and creating a will. Select resources are available to non-members.
Some non-member resources are available through a partnership with CIGNA.
General legal advice, standard will and living will preparation, small claims assistance, follow-up calls and letters, representation (if needed), specific document preparation and document review (up to four pages).
Receive legal advice and representation that is 100% paid-in-full for most covered legal matters when you work with a credentialed ARAG Network Attorney.
Enrolling or Making Changes
- Enrollment is completed in Workday during the onboarding process.
- You will receive an ID card from ARAG.
Throughout the Year
- Log into Workday to elect coverage throughout the year following a qualifying event.
- If you need a replacement ID card, call ARAG at (800) 247-4184.
- ARAG Certificate of Insurance-Ultimate Advisor
- ARAG Certificate of Insurance-Ultimate Advisor Plus
- Comparison of Plan Options
Wake Forest University Human Resources
2598 Reynolda Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27106 | P.O. Box 7424
AskHR@wfu.edu | P (336) 758-4700 | F (336) 758-6127
Se habla español.