$50 individual, $150 family
Annual Benefit Maximum
Low Plan: $500/person
High Plan: $1,500/person
Enrolling or Making Changes
- Enrollment is completed in Workday during the onboarding process.
- f adding a spouse and/or dependent child, submit the required dependent verification documentation.
- You will need to Register with Metlife to access your ID card. Your ID card is also available through a mobile app.
Throughout the Year
- Log into Workday to elect coverage throughout the year following a qualifying event.
- Provide supplemental documentation for the event.
- If adding a spouse and/or a dependent child, submit the required dependent verification documents via Workday within 30 days of the event, or by the Annual Benefits Enrollment deadline.
2023 Benefits Guidebook
The 2023 Benefits Guidebook for Faculty and Staff outlines benefits specific to the Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2023 plan year. The information included in the guidebook is intended as a benefit summary only.
Wake Forest University Human Resources
P.O. Box 7424, Winston-Salem, NC 27109
askHR@wfu.edu | P 336.758.4700 | F 336.758.6127