Benefits are available to our retiree community, as well a variety of ways to stay engaged with the Wake Forest community.
Retiree Benefits Helpline
This helpline assists with general questions, and changing coverage if moving into or out of the Piedmont Triad (i.e., enrolling in the United Heathcare Medicare Advantage Plan if moving into the area, or an AARP plan if moving out of the area).
The University offers:
- Retiree Medical
- Retiree Dental
- Retiree Vision
- Opportunities to convert Long-Term Care, Legal, and Life Insurance
Enroll at medicare.gov if you are turning 65 within the next 90 days.
Whether in Winston-Salem or afar, there are numerous ways to continue calling Wake Forest home:
- Explore new developments: Read top stories on the News Center and keep up with faculty and staff on Inside WFU.
- See the campus: Take a peek at the beautiful campus through the Hearn Plaza webcam or the University photoblog.
- Attend an event: The Professional Development Center website and University Calendar publicize events, which often are open to the community.
- Connect on social media: The Social Media website highlights some of the places you can interact with Wake Forest around the web.
- Join the Campaign for Wake Forest: Visit the Wake Will website to learn how you can help create opportunity, educate the whole person and inspire excellence.
Wake Forest University Human Resources
2598 Reynolda Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27106 | P.O. Box 7424
AskHR@wfu.edu | P (336) 758-4700 | F (336) 758-6127
Se habla español.