Important links related to Wake Forest University Human Resources are listed below. A full list of frequently accessed resources is available on the University’s Faculty & Staff page.
- Benefits Guidebook
- Summary Plan Descriptions
- View Benefit Elections: Log into Workday.
- Workers’ Compensation Preferred Facilities
- Wake Forest University Summary Annual Report on Health and Welfare Plans
- Wake Forest University Summary Annual Report on Retirement Plan
- Notice of Privacy Practices
Directories and Maps
I-9 Office and Hours
- Location: Reynolda Hall, 306
- Mon / Wed / Fri from 9:00am – Noon
- Tues / Thur from 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Wake Forest University Human Resources
P.O. Box 7424, Winston-Salem, NC 27109
askHR@wfu.edu | P 336.758.4700 | F 336.758.6127