Hourly paid (undergraduate and graduate) student employees must record hours worked in Workday to track regular and overtime pay, and to determine medical plan eligibility.
- These individuals may hold multiple appointments, but the total weekly hours worked may not exceed the following (excluding Federal Work Study hours):
– 20 hours during the school year, or
– 30 hours during official University breaks and vacations
- Weekly hours will be assigned for the following positions as follows, based on a detailed calculation of duties:
– Resident Advisors (undergraduate): 25 hours
– Graduate Hall Directors (graduate): 20 hours
Resident Advisors and Graduate Hall Directors must obtain approval from the Director of Residence Life and Housing before working another job on campus.