Our compensation goals are to establish a competitive administrative program that enables the University to attract and retain the most qualified employees, ensuring it is fair and equitable, while complying with local, state, and federal regulations.
The job evaluation process will take approximately seven to ten business days to complete. Please submit the following information to your HR partner:
- Completed job description using the Job Description Template
- Organizational chart
- Name of individual currently in position (if available)
- Proposed salary range or budgeted amount and proposed exemption status
- Indication whether this is a new job or a replacement (Market data will be given for all new jobs. If a job is a replacement, you may request market data.)
- Additional Compensation Form
- Additional Compensation – Faculty Summer Research
- Additional Compensation – Faculty Summer Research – Instructions
- Adjunct Faculty Payroll Request
- Glossary of Useful Verbs
- Organizational Chart Sample
- Part-Time Faculty Payroll Request Form
- Job Description Template
To request a copy of an existing job description, please contact Human Resources at AskHR@wfu.edu or 336-758-4700 and provide your name, position title, and department.
If you are a faculty member with questions about the tenure process, position descriptions, resources for Chairs, pay schedules, or other compensation related information, please visit the Provost’s website.