Our compensation goals are to establish a competitive administrative program that enables the University to attract and retain the most qualified employees, ensuring it is fair and equitable, while complying with local, state, and federal regulations.
The job evaluation process will take approximately seven to ten business days to complete. Please submit the following information to your HR Recruiter:
- Completed job description using the Job Description Template
- Organizational chart
- Name of individual currently in position (if available)
- Proposed salary range or budgeted amount and proposed exemption status
- Indication whether this is a new job or a replacement (Market data will be given for all new jobs. If a job is a replacement, you may request market data.)
- Additional Compensation Form
- Additional Compensation – Faculty Summer Research
- Additional Compensation – Faculty Summer Research – Instructions
- Adjunct Faculty Payroll Request
- Glossary of Useful Verbs
- Job Description Template
- Organizational Chart Sample
- Part-Time Faculty Payroll Request Form
- Position Descriptions by Department
If you are unable to locate a copy of an existing job description, please contact Human Resources at AskHR@wfu.edu or 336-758-4700 and provide your name, position title, and department.
If you are a faculty member with questions about the tenure process, position descriptions, resources for Chairs, pay schedules, or other compensation related information, please visit the Provost’s website.
- To verify payroll start/end dates, check issue dates, and documentation deadlines, you may access the payroll calendar by visiting the Payroll Services webpage, and clicking “tools.”
- To access WF@Work, log into WIN, and click the WF@Work link at the top of the page (WF@Work User Guide).
- For technical assistance getting into WIN, contact the Bridge at email@example.com or 336.758.HELP (4357).
- For Human Resources questions, you may contact HR at AskHR@wfu.edu or 336.758.4700.
- For Payroll questions, you may contact Payroll at Payroll@wfu.edu or 336.758.4741.
- Visit NOVAtime to learn more about our new time-keeping and leave management application system.
- Visit the Payroll Services webpage for information on relevant tax forms.