Wake Forest University seeks to recruit and retain diverse, well-qualified, and highly-motivated faculty and staff members, while rewarding individual contributions to the institution, its students, and the community.
Wake Forest University is committed to providing a comprehensive Total Rewards package to support its motto, Pro Humanitate (For Humanity), which is a calling to use our knowledge, talents and compassion to better the lives of others.
- Recruit and retain diverse, well-qualified, and highly motivated faculty and staff members and incenting equitably and fairly based on individual, departmental, and organizational performance.
- Provide strategic and operational advice to leadership on pay issues, market trends, and performance management.
- Set policies for managing compensation and career progression that ensure internal equity and consistent application of the program.
- Regularly monitor the effectiveness and compliance of the compensation program and practices and its continued competitiveness while mitigating risk for the University.
- Communicate the program to ensure understanding within the university community.