Faculty and Staff Changes

Please use the Change Request Form to make a change request for Faculty and Staff members who are already on WFU payroll.

Changes include the following:

  • Additional jobs
  • Title changes
  • Change in budgeted hours
  • Salary increases
  • Change in faculty appointments
  • Chair appointments
  • Faculty position conversions
  • Course Buyouts

If the Faculty or Staff member’s change is a conversion of their current position, transfer or promotion, please use the Transfer/Promotion Form to make changes.