When a dependent child turns the age of 26*, they are no longer eligible to remain on the Wake Forest Plans. Coverage options for aging out dependents are:
- You will receive a Cobra enrollment packet from McGriff Insurance Services (previously called Stanley, Hunt, DuPree & Rhine) to your home residence within 5 – 10 business days following the dependent child’s last day of coverage, which is the last day of the month in which they turn 26.
Healthcare.gov (Marketplace Exchange)
- ACA Navigator offers assistance with plans and enrollment through Agents/Brokers or Assisters
- Click the ACA Navigator link
- Click Find Local Help
- Enter your address and click continue
- Select Agents/Brokers or Assisters for a listing
*A dependent child who is either mentally or physically disabled, and incapable of self-support, may continue to be covered under the plan regardless of age if the condition exists and coverage is in effect when the child reaches the age of 26. The disability must be medically certified by the child’s doctor and may be verified annually by the plan.