Wake Will Lead represents the next step forward in our mission to develop dynamic young leaders who thrive in an unpredictable world.
© Wake Forest University
Winston-Salem, NC 27109
336.758.5000 | Contact Us | Emergency
The Office of Family Engagement’s blog is a snapshot of life at Wake Forest.
Join Loyal DEAC and discover all the ways you can become more involved with Wake Forest.
(1) Review current elections in WIN.
(2) Review spousal surcharge criteria, if covering a spouse on the medical plan.
(3) Review the pro-rated Flexible Spending Account (FSA) limits, if enrolling or re-enrolling in an FSA account.
(4) Review and submit dependent verification documentation, if adding a spouse and/or dependent child(ren) to the medical and/or dental plan(s) and have not previously submitted documentation.
(5) Submit your enrollment form by April 9.
-Wake Forest University may request faculty and staff to provide dependent verification documentation to ensure each dependent meets the eligibility criteria to be covered under the plan(s). Learn more »
-My premiums for my medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account(s), and Aflac plan(s) will be deducted from my compensation on a pre-tax basis.
-I am authorizing premium deduction(s), authorizing the release of medical records and/or claims information to carriers, insurance companies, legal representatives, and medical professionals/facilities, and I understand there are requirements for medical services to be covered at the highest benefit level, and my July 1 – December 31, 2018 benefit elections are final. Learn more »
-Wake Forest University has provided me a copy of the Wake Forest University Health Plan Notice of Privacy Practices. Learn more »
Important: If you are still deciding about your final elections, do not click “Submit.” You may close your browser, but please note that your progress will not be saved.