A new wellbeing program is offered in collaboration with Wake Forest Baptist Health. Faculty and staff enrolled in the University’s medical plan are eligible to earn a $100 credit by completing these steps:
Step 1: Health Risk Assessment (HRA): Complete the confidential HRA between now and September 30.
- The HRA will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Your results will be shared through your Personal Health Report.
Step 2: One-on-One Appointment: Register<LINK> for and attend a free appointment, including:
- Biometric screening, which tests cholesterol, blood glucose, body mass index, waist circumference, blood pressure, heart rate, and bone density.
- Coaching session, in which a healthcare professional will offer recommendations, based on your biometric screening results.
- Optional flu shot, available while you wait for your biometric screening results. While the wellbeing program is open to faculty and staff, the flu shots are also available for the following, if they are enrolled in the University’s BlueCross BlueShield medical plan: retirees, spouses, and dependent children (at least eight years old). Flu shot registration will be available in September.
The $100 credit will be applied to your medical plan premium December 2017.