I want to update Payroll forms:

Progress bar end


Check mark

  • Click the following links for Payroll forms available through the Human Resources website:
    Payroll Deduction Authorization Form
    Change or Terminate Payroll Deduction Authorization Form
  • Visit the Payroll website and click the “Forms” tab for information about the following:
  • To complete the direct deposit web form:
    -Log into WIN using your network User Name and Password.
    -Click WF@Work.
    -Click “Direct Deposit Authorization & Maintenance” under the “Pay Information” header.
    -Enter your information and click “Submit Direct Deposit Information.”