Whether in Winston-Salem or afar, there are a myriad of ways to continue calling Wake Forest home:
- Explore new developments: Read top stories on the News Center and keep up with faculty and staff on Inside WFU.
- See the campus: Take a peek at the beautiful campus through the Hearn Plaza webcam or the University photoblog.
- Attend an event: The Professional Development Center website and University Calendar publicize events, which often are open to the community.
- Connect on social media: The Social Media website highlights some of the places you can interact with Wake Forest around the web.
- Join the Campaign for Wake Forest: Visit the Wake Will website to learn about how you can help create opportunity, educate the whole person and inspire excellence.