The Electronic Personnel Action Form (EPAF) is an automated solution for departments who employ student workers. The EPAF replaces the paper Student Employment Action Form, making it efficient to set up student workers in Banner and NOVAtime.
If you are hiring a student worker, but have not been set up as an EPAF originator, e-mail AskHR@wfu.edu.
- Log in to WIN using your network Username and Password.
- Click the “WF@Work” tab.
- Click the “Electronic Personnel Action Form” link.
- Review the EPAF Quick Reference Guide (Originators) available through the EPAF Community Website.
- Make sure your new hire completes the following forms and sends them to Human Resources via intercampus mail:
-NC-4 (Available through the Forms tab of the Payroll website)
-W-4 (Available through the Forms tab of the Payroll website)
- Complete E-Verify (contact Human Resources at 336.758.4700 for details).