I want to file a Flexible Spending Account claim:


Check mark

  • Complete the FSA Claim form (obtain the provider’s signature and Tax ID number/Social Security number if submitting a Dependent Care FSA claim).
    -Sign and date the form, and attach the required documentation.
    E-mail, mail, or fax the form to Stanley, Hunt, DuPree & Rhine (include the required documentation outlined on the form’s second page).