I want to enroll or change voluntary life insurance:


Check mark

  • Access the Life Insurance Enrollment Form, and complete the “Personal Information,” “Voluntary Life Insurance,” and “Beneficiary” sections.
  • Send the form to Human Resources by e-mail, fax, or intercampus mail.
  • Request the Life Insurance Medical History Statement from Human Resources.
  • Complete and submit the Medical History Statement to Cigna.
  • If approved, Human Resources will set up your payroll deduction.



If you also want to enroll or change voluntary dependent life insurance and/or voluntary accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, you may complete additional sections on the Life Insurance Enrollment Form. You will not need to complete the Life Insurance Medical History Statement for AD&D insurance.