Site Content

I want to enroll myself for Tuition Concession:


  • Review the Education Benefits for Employees policy.
  • Complete the Tuition Concession Form – Employees (attach course descriptions for graduate school courses).
  • Obtain Department Head or supervisor approval, and have this individual sign the form.
  • Sign and date the form.
  • Send the form to Human Resources by e-mail, fax, or intercampus mail.  Attach an itemized bill (if applicable).