I want to change my address:

Progress bar end


Check mark very limited white space

  • Contact the Retiree Benefits Helpline at 336.758.6233 orĀ retiree@wfu.edu.


If you are moving into or out of the Piedmont Triad area, you may need to change your benefits coverage by:

  • Enrolling in the United Healthcare Medicare Advantage Plan if moving into the Piedmont Triad area.
  • Enrolling in an AARP plan if moving out of the Piedmont Triad area.

The Retiree Benefits Helpline can walk you through the process.