Site Content

I want to award additional compensation:

Progress bar end


check mark limited white space

  • Obtain the necessary approvals, as indicated on the Additional Compensation form.
  • Complete the form and send to Human Resources by e-mail, fax, or intercampus mail.


If the additional compensation will be used for faculty summer research: