I want to adjust base pay:

Progress bar end


Check mark very limited white space

  • Contact Human Resources at AskHR@wfu.edu or 336.758.4700 to discuss the process.


Note: If this request is for a faculty member, and you have questions about the tenure process, position descriptions, resources for Chairs, pay schedules, or other compensation-related information, please visit the Provost’s website.