Explore the following links:
- CARE team: Serves the Wake Forest University community by evaluating and responding to disruptive, troubling, or threatening behaviors brought to the attention of the Team.
- Compliance Hotline: Confidential and anonymous reporting through a toll-free telephone number or web form.
- Emergency Agencies: Who to call in case of an emergency.
- Environmental Health and Safety: Information about the commitment to achieving excellence in providing a healthy and safe campus and supporting environmentally sound practices.
- Security and Fire Safety Information: Details about accessing information on topics such as crime prevention, University Police law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, crime statistics, and disciplinary procedures.
- Title IX PowerPoint (requires network login credentials): Information about the important commitments of the faculty and staff populations.
- Wake Ready: Emergency preparedness information.
- WFUPD Safer Campus mobile app: Free Apple and Android app, which provides innovative ways to connect with University Police.