Wake Forest is adding a $200 well-being incentive for Reynolda Campus medical plan participants. This incentive is offered through the BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina Healthy Outcomes program, which runs July 1, 2013 – March 31, 2014. The program is based on completing activities to earn credits. If you earn at least 120 credits by March 31, 2014, Wake Forest will reduce your medical plan premiums by $200 in second quarter 2014.
- Log in at www.mybcbsnc.com and click on the “Wellness” tab.
- Take the required Health Assessment between July 1, 2013, and March 31, 2014.
- Explore the recommended program, tools, and resources on your personalized homepage.
- Keep track of completed activities on your homepage – and celebrate what you’ve achieved.
- Complete the activities between July 1, 2013, and March 31, 2014.