Wake Forest is offering a $200 wellbeing incentive for Reynolda Campus medical plan participants again for the new plan year. This incentive is offered through the BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina Healthy Outcomes program. The program will begin July 1, 2014 and run through March 31, 2015. The program is based on completing activities to earn credits. If you earn at least 120 credits by March 31, 2015, Wake Forest will reduce your medical plan premiums by $200 in June 2015.
- Log in at www.mybcbsnc.com and click on the “Wellness” tab.
- Take the required Health Assessment by March 31, 2015.
- Explore the recommended program, tools, and resources on your personalized homepage.
- Keep track of completed activities on your homepage – and celebrate what you’ve achieved.
- Complete the activities by March 31, 2015.