Wake Forest offers a voluntary legal plan to benefits eligible faculty and staff. Premiums are 100% paid for by the faculty/staff member. This program offers telephone legal assistance, identity theft services, financial education and counseling services. We offer two legal plan options, the Ultimate Advisor Plus, and the Ultimate Advisor. The legal plan can assist with a multitude of life events (PDF).
To view available benefits. Access code = 10780wfu
If you are enrolled in the ARAG legal plan, you have access to will preparation services. Additionally, all full-time faculty and staff have access to free online will preparation (PDF) as a benefit perk through CIGNA Life Insurance. CIGNA also partners with ARAG on this benefit. Available benefits through www.CIGNAWillCenter.com
- Last Will & Testament – specifies what is to be done with your property when you die, names the executor of your estate and allows you to name a guardian for your minor children
- Living Will – contains your wishes regarding the use of extraordinary life support or other life-sustaining medical treatment
- Healthcare Power of Attorney – allows you to grant someone permission to make financial decisions on your behalf if you are unable to make them yourself
- Estate Planning information
- Identity Theft Toolkit
Registration Code is your date of birth plus the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- You may request a new ARAG Legal id card by calling 800-247-4184
Resources for Members and Non-members
If you need legal help or guidance on any issue, your ARAG® Legal Plan can help. Even if you have not selected ARAG coverage, you still have access to guidebooks, articles and information that help you understand your legal rights and options in a wide range of situations. Here are a couple of examples of free guidebooks. Buying a Home (PDF) or Selling a Home (PDF)
To access all the guidebooks available on the Education Center:
- Go to: www.ARAGLegalCenter.com
- Enter Access Code: 10780wfu
- Click on “How-To Resources” located on the left side navigation bar.
ARAG Education Center (PDF)