Annual Benefits Enrollment is April 20 – May 1, 2015. During this period, you may reach the Benefits team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.758.6404. Please continue to contact AskHR@nullwfu.edu or 336.758.4700 for all other questions. You will need to enroll if you are changing benefit elections, adding or removing a dependent(s), covering an eligible spouse or same-sex domestic partner on the Medical plan, and/or planning to participate in a Flexible Spending Account.
- Review your current benefit elections in WF@Work via WIN.
- Review the 2015-2016 Wake Forest University Annual Benefits Guidebook.
- Attend a Campus Information and Enrollment Session, visit the Benefits Fair on April 21, and/or launch the Annual Benefits Enrollment Presentation.
- Review the criteria for covering a dependent to ensure individuals you are covering are eligible under the Plans.
- Complete the 2015/2016 Annual Benefits Enrollment Form by May 1. If you are covering a spouse/partner on the Medical plan, you will need to certify/re-certify whether his/her employer offers coverage. A $75 monthly ($34.62 biweekly) surcharge will apply to payroll premiums for those who have access to medical coverage through an outside employer but choose to enroll in the Wake Forest Medical plan. Read the FAQ »
You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your elections immediately after successfully submitting your enrollment form. You may view your final elections in WF@Work beginning June 15, and they will take effect July 1, 2015. No changes or corrections will be accepted after May 1, unless the elections that display in WF@Work do not match the ones submitted on your enrollment form.
All Medical plan members will receive a new BlueCross BlueShield ID card and a new Catamaran prescription ID card in July. If you have lost or misplaced your other benefit cards, you may contact the provider directly to request a new one.
- 2015/2016 Annual Benefits Enrollment Presentation
- 2015-2016 Wake Forest University Annual Benefits Guidebook
- 2015-2016 Reynolda House Annual Benefits Guidebook
- Dependent Eligibility Criteria
- Spousal/Partner Surcharge
- Spousal/Partner Surcharge FAQ