Annual Benefits Enrollment is April 25 – May 6, 2016. During this period, you may reach the Benefits team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.758.6404. Please continue to contact AskHR@wfu.edu or 336.758.4700 for all other questions. You will need to enroll if you are changing benefit elections, adding or removing a dependent(s), covering an eligible spouse on the medical plan, and/or planning to participate in a Flexible Spending Account.
- Review your current benefit elections in WF@Work via WIN.
- Review the 2016-2017 Wake Forest University Benefits Guidebook (PDF download).
- Attend an Annual Benefits Enrollment Information Session, visit the Benefits Fair on May 3, and/or view the How to Enroll TalenTutorial.
- Review the dependent eligibility criteria and required documentation.
- Complete the 2016-2017 Annual Benefits Enrollment Form by May 6. If you are covering a spouse on the medical plan, you will need to confirm whether her/his/their employer offers coverage. A $75 monthly ($34.62 biweekly) surcharge will apply to payroll premiums for those who have access to medical coverage through an outside employer but choose to enroll in the Wake Forest Medical Plan.
You will receive an email confirmation of your elections immediately after successfully submitting your enrollment form. You may view your final elections in WF@Work beginning June 13, and they will take effect July 1, 2016. No changes will be accepted after May 6, unless the elections that display in WF@Work do not match the ones submitted on your enrollment form.
All medical plan members will receive a new BlueCross BlueShield ID card and a new OptumRx prescription ID card in July. If you have lost or misplaced your other benefit cards, you may contact the provider directly to request a new one.
- 2016-2017 Wake Forest University Annual Benefits Guidebook
- How to Enroll TalenTutorial
- Dependent Eligibility Criteria
- Spousal Surcharge