Annual benefits enrollment is April 14 – 25, 2014. During this period, you may reach the Benefits team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.758.6404. Please continue to contact AskHR@wfu.edu or 336.758.4700 for all other questions. You will need to enroll if you are making benefit changes, participating in a Flexible Spending Account, or covering a spouse or same-sex domestic partner.
- Review your current benefit elections in WF@Work via WIN.
- Read the 2014/2015 Benefits Guidebook.
- Visit the Benefits Fair on April 22 in Benson 401, launch the 2014/2015 Annual Benefits Enrollment Presentation, and/or attend an on-site information session.
- Review the criteria for covering a dependent to ensure individuals you are covering are eligible under the Plans.
- Complete the 2014/2015 Annual Benefits Enrollment Form by April 25. If you are covering a spouse or same-sex domestic partner on the medical plan, you will have the opportunity to certify whether his/her employer offers coverage. A $75 monthly ($34.62 biweekly) surcharge will apply to payroll premiums for spouses or partners who have access to medical coverage through an outside employer but enroll in the Wake Forest medical plan. Read the FAQ »
- Ensure Wake Forest University has your up-to-date information on file by completing the Campus Census using the personalized URL e-mailed to you. Please do not forward the annual benefits enrollment e-mail, as the URL is specific to you and should not be accessed by others.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your elections shortly after submitting your enrollment form; you may view your elections in WF@Work beginning May 19. All participants will receive a new BlueCross BlueShield ID card in July. If you have lost or misplaced your other benefit cards, you may contact the provider directly to request a new one.
- 2014/2015 Annual Benefits Enrollment Presentation
- 2014/2015 Wake Forest University Annual Benefits Guidebook
- 2014/2015 Reynolda House Annual Benefits Guidebook
- Dependent Eligibility Criteria
- Dependent Eligibility Audit FAQ
- Spousal/Partner Surcharge
- Spousal/Partner Surcharge FAQ