Blue Connect is BCBSNC’s enhanced, highly personalized member services home page. It will provide faculty and staff a new way to manage your health plan and your own health and well-being, by using state-of-the-art interactive and personalized technology.
You will be able to personalize your home page based on your own interests. You will still be able to do the basics such as check claims, get account information, and wellness program updates, however, with BlueConnect, you will get more than just information. You will be able to learn about and participate in various activities to improve your health.
Signing up for BlueConnect will give you access to:
- View plan benefits to see how the plan will cover a particular service
- Review explanation of benefits to understand what the plan paid and what is the member’s responsibility
- Understand out-of-pocket expenses, how much has been applied toward the annual deductible and co-insurance
- Request a new ID card
- Find in-network doctors and estimate health care costs through HealthNAV
- Join the Healthy Outcome Programs, including Asthma, Diabetes, Heart Disease, COPD, Weight Management, Maternity, and Tobacco Cessation
- Enjoy the rewards and discounts that come along with the BCBSNC membership through Blue365
- Participate in many online wellness programs, including Getting Active, Healthy Thinking, Healthy Weight, Quitting Smoking, Sleeping Well and Dealing with Lower Back Pain
- Talk to a Nurse 24/7 through HealthLine Blue
- Read information on the BlueCard Worldwide program that can be used when traveling outside the United States
- Keep informed even while you’re on the go with mobile offerings
- Blue Connect (Flyer and FAQ)
- Go to www.BlueConnectNC.com.
- Under the Members section, select “Register Now.”
- Enter the BCBSNC member ID number (found on the BCBSNC Identification Card).
- Answer the questions on the screen, and set up a username and password.