The BCBSNC Member Services website offers participating faculty and staff a way to manage medical benefits in an organized and efficient way. It is intended to help empower, educate and excite members to take charge of their health and use all the BCBSNC tools to achieve their goals. Signing up for BCBSNC Member Services will give members access to:
- View plan benefits to see how the plan will cover a particular service
- Review explanation of benefits to understand what the plan paid and what is the member’s responsibility
- Understand out-of-pocket expenditures and see how much has been applied toward the annual deductible and co-insurance in that plan year
- Request a new ID card
- Find in-network doctors
- Join one of the BCBSNC Member Health Partnership Programs, including Asthma, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Heart Disease, Migraines, Weight Management, Pregnancy and Tobacco Cessation
- Enjoy the rewards and discounts that come along with the BCBSNC membership
- Estimate health care costs
- Participate in many online wellness programs, including Getting Active, Healthy Thinking, Healthy Weight, Quitting Smoking, Sleeping Well and Dealing with Lower Back Pain
- Benefit from the Blue Extras Programs including Audio Blue, Chiropractic Services, Get Fit Blue, Health Line Blue, Optic Blue and Vita Blue
- Read information on the Blue Card program that can be used when traveling outside of North Carolina or the United States
- Take advantage of mobile offerings and Blue Connect (Flyer and FAQ)
- Go to www.bcbsnc.com.
- Under the Members section, select “Register Now.”
- Enter the BCBSNC member ID number (found on the BCBSNC member ID card).
- Answer the questions on the screen, and set up a username and password.